You have qualified to represent your region at the 2012 Power Smart Manitoba Summer Games. The Games will take place in Swan Valley from July 15-21, 2012 and promise to be fun for all. The following information will assist you in preparing for this event.
For Regional Specific Participant Information Packages please click the appropriate Region below:
For more information click here
Each regional team member will receive a walkout uniform. The walkout uniform will consist of a dry tech t-Shirt and hat. Uniforms will be distributed at the regional team Pep Rally.
Each region will host a pep rally for the regional team participants. The pep rally is where uniforms will be distributed and is also a team building experience where fun activities take place to build team spirit.
Please note Games Participants are allowed one piece of baggage plus one sport equipment bag to be stored under the bus as well as one carry-on bag.
• Meal for bus ride to Swan Valley
• Pillow & sleeping bag/sheet and blanket
• Toiletries (shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb/brush, etc)
• Towels and washcloth – some athletes prefer to bring a bathing suit and shower shoes for their shower
• Copy of your Manitoba Health Card
• Medical supplies
• Sport equipment
• Walk out uniform and any competitive uniforms
• Water bottle
• Alarm clock
• Insect repellant
• Provincial Games Handbook
Read more about your experience at the provincial finals in Swan Valley on our Athlete/Coach Services web-page